The Osprey Kresta 30 is a women's specific ski touring day pack. It is a roomy 30L pack designed to carry everything you would need day-in-day-out in the backcountry comfortably. Everything you would expect from Osprey's quality range of packs, built with ski touring in mind.
Large J-zip front pocket is your entry point into the avalanche safety pocket with compartmentalization for probe and shovel handle, keeping your tools where you need them in case of emergency.
The main pocket makes up the majority of the volume and is accessible through the thermoformed back panel. Back panel access gives you the ability to get deep into your pack without pulling everything out, helping keep you organised and have everything on hand in a jiffy.
When loaded with up to 10+kgs the LightWire suspension, padded hip belt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry even when breaking trail toward distant peaks. Comfortable carry when loaded is an Osprey speciality and they have nailed it in the Kresta 30.
Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop, and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove-friendly buckles and zippers poles let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on the summit.
AVALANCHE SAFETY KIT POCKET
A quick-access extended J-zipper with an extra-large opening provides access to avalanche safety gear secured inside the pack. An easy-to-find third zipper pull allows rapid access if a helmet, skis or snowboard are being carried on the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades and the dual centre sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows helmets for a comfortable ascent. The helmet carry can be deployed to the front panel or top of the pack as to not block the preferred ski- or snowboard-carry options.
- Glove Friendly - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Backpanel Access - Dual zippered access to dry storage and hydration compartment
- A-frame Ski Carry - Lower reinforced ski carry loops and upper side carry straps provide secure and comfortable A-frame ski carry
- Side Compression - Dual upper and lower side compression help keep the pack load stable and compressed
- Tuckaway Ice Tool Loop - Single tool loop provides secure attachment on technical ascents and also tuckaway when not in use
|Kamber / Kresta Size||Torso Length (cm)|
|XS / S||33-43|
|S / M||40-51|
|M / L||48-58|
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.