The Osprey BigKit is a 75L Duffel with a ton of organisation and carry options. These bags are terrific for loading up and taking all over the world.
Organisation wise, the Big Kit has the main pocket, dedicated ventilated shoe/boot pocket, helmet carry, & small compartments specific for accessories & water bottles. It's a great way to cart your gear, no matter what activity you are into.
More fun, less mess. You don’t have to be a triathlete to recognize that transitions take time away from your activities. These packs allow you to pack everything in an organized logical fashion for quick access so that you can get back to having fun.
Trail running, backcountry snowsports, road running, trips to your local ski hill, mountain bike gear, travelling with snow gear, drop bags for ultra races, disc golf, even croquet. No matter what you do, where you do it or how far you travel to get there, these smartly organized duffels allow you to pack what you need, where you want it, access it quickly and get down to business.
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Tuckaway helmet carry
- Dedicated zippered and ventilated footwear end compartment
- Large U-zip access to main compartment
- Three burly grab handles
- D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Side panel web lashing points for securing duffel or attaching gear
- Dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Main compartment internal compression strap
- Zippered side compartment with water bottle carry/webbing straps for attaching accessories
- Volume: 75L
- Weight: 1.43kg
- Dimensions: 66 x 45 x 34 cm
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.