The Nordica Speedmachine 130 delivers top level, all-mountain performance for the uncompromising skier. No matter what terrain you head towards, this boot is sure to deliver comfort and performance. The Speedmachine 130 incorporates the latest technology from Nordica, including a fully customisable Infrared Tri-Force shell and the top of the line 3D cork fit PrimaloftⓇ liner.
The toe-box feels pretty true to the stated 100mm last width and there is good volume over the instep. These two points will allow for all-day comfort for an average shaped foot. The upper cuff of the boot will suit the less developed to standard size men's calf. The top-level liner in the Speedmachine 130 incorporates cork throughout the heel pocket which provides excellent heel retention and will allow for fantastic precision and performance. Initially and in the shop, the heel pocket may feel tight, however with a liner mould or 2-3 days skiing it will take the shape of the skier very well. In the shop, the 130 flex rating feels correct.
- Infrared Tri-force Shell plastic allows for easy modification from your boot fitter
- 3D Cork fit liner with PrimaloftⓇ insulation has complete customisation
- Double cuff alignment to match the angle of the lower leg
- Boot board may be ground
- Weather shield to keep your foot dry
- Replaceable extra-grip high traction polyurethane soles
- Flex: 130 flex out of the box. Adjustable to make softer via two rivets on the spine of the boot
- Volume: Suited to the standard foot
- Cuff Shape: Suited to a standard size calf
- Last: 100mm
- Powerstrap: Yes
- Weight: 2030g per boot in a size 26.5
Ski Boot Flex:
Advanced - Expert
Advanced - Expert
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.