The Nordica Enforcer Free 104 is the latest in the well-rounded Enforcer lineup. 104mm waist, tip & tail rocker make this a weapon of a 1 ski quiver for use in Australia and Overseas.
The Enforcer 104 Free is the narrowest of the Enforcer Free collection. The skis labelled Enforcer Free have more rocker & width compared to their narrower brothers. This makes them more playful & are suitable for softer, deeper snow conditions.
Its lightweight balsa wood core is beefed up by Carbon Stringers & dual Titanal layers to increase performance & stability. Tip and tail rocker allows the ski to pivot and release in softer snow excellently.
We skied the Enforcer 104 Free in March 2019 & it blew us away. It's ability to track and perform on piste, whilst still being able to pivot and float off piste is second to none.
Who’s it for?
The Enforcer 104 Free is the perfect ski for those wanting the all around performance of the Enforcer 100, but ski in a more playful manner. By no means is it a park ski, but if you are used to twin tips and park skis and are ready for real all mountain performance, the Enforcer Free 104 is perfect.
Why we love it?
The Enforcer 100 is one of our top selling skis year after year, but is quite a traditional feeling ski. Enter the 104 Free, with a lot of the same performance but with a more playful design, we are sold.
Do you need bindings as well? We have taken the guesswork out of it for you. Buy a Nordica Enforcer 104 Ski and Binding Package now!
- Dimensions: 134.5-104-123.5 in 179cm
- Lengths: 165cm, 172cm, 179cm, 186cm, 191cm
- Radius: 17.5m in 179cm
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.