Snow-covered mountain ranges and a frosty winter world are best enjoyed in appropriate clothing. The Whitehorn IN Jacket Men keeps you warm thanks to its high down puff strength. It consists of recycled down and recycled Pertex Quantum for a sustainable enjoyment of nature. The reinforced shoulders made of recycled Ajungilak filling ensure durability and optimal temperature regulation during sports activities. The flip function allows you to change your look whenever you like.
- Innovative reversible jacket
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Hybrid fill construction: Down on the body for good heat retention and synthetic fiber filling in the shoulder area for optimum heat/drying behavior
- Filled with 117 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down with 650 cuin fill power on body
- Filled with 200 g/m² recycled Ajungilak® OTI™ Element in shoulder area
- Reinforced shoulder area
- 2 side pockets with zipper on outside (right) of jacket
- 2 side pockets with snap buttons on inside (left) of jacket
- Chest zipper pocket on the inside (left) of the jacket
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.