When the mountain demands your all, you need reliable equipment. Take the Broad Peak Light IN Jacket Women with you. This insulating jacket boasts Pertex® Quantum material on the outside, which is water repellent. The down filling keeps you reliably warm. The jacket won't let you down even with a climbing harness. Its pockets are tailored in such a way as to be extremely comfortable to use despite a climbing harness. It'll help you reach all your goals!
- Ultra-soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material
- Filled with 60 g 90/10 goose down (850 cuin fill power)
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low packing volume
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.