The Long-awaited ski touring specific ski socks from Le Bent. The Le Send is specially designed sock for big days in the backcountry. Designed in collaboration with professional big mountain skier turned peak hunter Cody Townsend.
The Le Send is modelled off Le Bent's mega-popular Ultra Light ski sock with a few key additions to make it ski touring specific. First up they added a couple of patches of Silicon, one at the top of the cuff, one at the Achilles. These grippy areas ensure the sock stays put (with your foot inside), preventing blisters and sock bunching along the way.
They also added a mesh weave across the top of the forefoot, this helps keep your foot cool while you are hiking up. The entire sock has minimal padding, perfect for a high-performance touring ski boot fit.
In addition to all of the Le Send specific features, the Le Send still boasts all of the Le Bent Bamboo/Merino goodness. These socks will help control your foot odour and stay comfortable from day one until the end.
- Silicon Sock Lock
- Ankle Band Support
- Instep Support
- Ghost Seams
- Silicon Heel Lock
- Snug Fit Y Heel
- Mesh Ventilation
- Impact Cushion Zone
43% Bamboo Rayon, 36% Nylon, 19% Merino, 2% Elastane
|Adult||US Men||US Women /
|Euro||UK / AU Men|
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.