Remo is a waterproof voice-activated remote for HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black and HERO5 Session. Clip it to your clothes or strap it to your wrist or gear. Remo enhances the voice control of your HERO6 Black or HERO5 camera in windy and noisy environments. It can also be used as a one-button remote from up to 33ft (10m) away.1
Features + Benefits
Extended-Range Voice Control
- Control your HERO6 Black or HERO5 camera from up to 33ft (10m) away.1
- Easy-to-remember commands let you start and stop video recording, snap photos, switch between capture modes and more.
- Remo can hear you in windy and noisy environments when your HERO6 Black or HERO5 camera can’t.
- Remo can also be used as a one-button remote for your GoPro.
Waterproof to 16ft (5m)
- Remo loves watersports. Enhance your GoPro experience while surfing, kayaking, kiteboarding and more.
Remo understands English (US, UK, AUS), French, Italian, German, Spanish (North America, EU), Japanese and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Waterproof Voice Activated Remote
- Clip Housing
- Wrist Housing
- Velcro Strap for Wrist Housing
- USB-C Connector Cable
- HERO6 Black
- HERO5 Black
- HERO5 Session
Voice control performance may be impacted by distance or significant wind and noisy conditions.
1With a direct line of view.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.