The Dakine Phantom is the perfect balance for Australian conditions. Heavy duty waterproofing but lightweight insulation. Gore Grip for when its raining and the rope-tows aren't being friendly. Everything about these gloves screams technical, yet the comfort and style are the real winners.
Forget what you know about soft, put your hands in these and they will blow your mind. The leather feels amazing and the pre-curvature in the fingers is enough to make you throw away your old gloves in itself. The zip closure is designed to be subtle and out of the way yet makes it simple to get your hands in and out.
Dakine has produced a winner with the Phantom and Eric Pollard's artwork is the cherry on top. Grab these while we still have them!
- Insert: GORE-TEX® + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: Primaloft® [ 70g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent leather
- Shell: Durable water repellent leather
- Lining: 200g Silky High Pile Fleece
Click here for size chart.