Package the Blizzard Black Pearl 82 and Marker Squire Bindings and Save!!
Building on the success of its wider counterpart, the Blizzard Black Pearl 82 is a ripping carving ski. Lay it over and the Black Pearl 82 engages and effortlessly pulls you through each turn. The 82mm waist sits in a nice sweet spot for piste focused skiers who still enjoy afternoon slushy snow.
The Black Pearl name is synonymous as one of the most sought-after womens skis of the last decade. The 82 has all of the hallmark features of the 88 that ladies have come to know and love. It's quick, easy to get along with, holds steady when pushed, and looks great while doing it all.
- Sidecut: 120/82/104 mm at 152 cm Length
- Turn Radius: 14.5 m at 159 cm Length
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall Construction
- Carbon Flipcore W.S.D.
- W.S.D. Wood Core with Multi-directional Fiberglass
- W.S.D Shape Concept
- Ability Level: Intermediate to Expert
The Marker Squire ID suits the skier who wants a lightweight, versatile freeskiing binding that offers powerful energy transmission. The Marker Squire would have to be the second most common binding out in the Australian mountains, second only to its older brother, the Griffon.
The Squire DIN Range is from 3-11, making it the perfect ladies binding. Many teenagers and lightweight, older guys who ski easily will find the Squire provides enough retention and will find the Squire to be the perfect blend of weight and performance.
The Squire features Marker's Sole ID technology, meaning you can put the vast majority of all ski boots on the market into them. Most rockered sole touring boots (those that conform to ISO 9523) fit into these bindings safely (assuming they are set correctly). Of course, they work for traditional boots as well.
- DIN range: 3 - 11
- Height w/o ski: 22mm
- Brake Width: 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm Available
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable*
- Step-in heel: Hollow Linkage
- EPS system: Dual-screw Brake Pad
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.