The Black Diamond Traverse is a daily driver ski pole that will function as well inbounds as it does out back. Early morning skin laps, all-day backcountry missions and deep days lapping the trees. With a durable all-aluminium construction, FlickLock adjustability and a redesigned grip for improved ergonomics, the Traverse has your back for many seasons to come.
Why we love it?
Thanks to their simple design and unmatched durability, the Traverse is one of the most popular backcountry poles worldwide. The extra rubber grip for side-hilling is grippy and perfectly located.
- 16 mm aluminium upper with 14 mm aluminium lower
- Redesigned touring grip with updated ergonomics
- Touring strap and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Lightweight rubber grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- FlickLock® adjustability
- Two sizes: 95-145cm, 105-155cm.
|Ski Poles Size Guide|
|Height (cm)||Length (cm)|
This is a size guide for traditional ski pole sizing, more experienced and aggressive skiers may opt for shorter poles. If you are between sizes, size down.
To check your poles are a good length, stand upright, hold the poles out in front of you under the basket with the handle on the ground. If your elbow is approximately at a 90-degree angle the poles are sized correctly.
If you are looking at an adjustable pole for touring, of course, make sure your desired skiing length is within the range of sizes the pole allows. Having an extra 10-15cm above that size is handy for flat approaches.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.