The Black Diamond Jetforce Tour 26L is the latest evolution in Airbag technology. Featuring the Scott Alpride E1 Super Capacitor technology the Jetforce Tour is a lightweight and easy travelling, fully electronic Airbag option.
The Super Cap technology allows the airbag to be charged via cable and topped up via 2 AA’s batteries. If you find yourself in a situation where you need to deploy your airbag, the system can be fully recharged by the AA’s in as little as 40 minutes.
The system is compact and simple to use, with a single on/off switch and blinking status indicator lights that can be visibly checked from the outside of the pack while being worn. The pack’s mechanical deploy trigger can be switched from shoulder to shoulder for customized preference.
The spacious main compartment stores the sleek Alpride E1 system and is easily accessible with a ¾ length zipper that gives the pack a convenient, front-loading design. At 26-liters, there’s plenty of room to stash extra layers, food, water and emergency gear necessary for day to day touring.
Featuring multiple deployments and zero cost practice deployments the Jetforce Tour is an incredibly feature filled option for day to day touring or Heli skiing.
- Alpride E1 supercapacitor airbag system is cutting-edge, rechargeable, and powerful
- Charges in less than 1 hour via micro USB or AA batteries
- Dedicated avy-equipment pocket
- Spacious front-loading accessory pocket
- Helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket and internal accessory pocket
- Weight: 2.63kg (M/L)
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.