The Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 25 is a lightweight, mid-sized ski pack for day-in/day-out ski touring and in-bounds shredding. The Dawn Patrol 25 has room for your avalanche gear and daily essentials and is AvaLung-Ready for use with an AvaLung Element.
The Dawn Patrol has an active, form-fitting suspension that provides a contoured, body-hugging fit, while zippered back panel access provides easy entry. Exterior attachment points for a helmet and ice tools outfit the pack for technical trips into the mountains.
Why we love it?
The Dawn Patrol 25L is a versatile size for inbounds days and the occasional daily touring mission. It has a ton of features and is still comfortably lightweight. It is a super popular backpack amongst Ski Patrollers, ski tourers and split-boarders alike.
- AvaLung-Ready design accommodates AvaLung Element (sold separately)
- Active, form-fitting suspension with zippered back panel access
- High-tenacity, ultralight Dynex side panels and shoulder straps
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry
- Ice tool PickPockets™, Hi-Lo helmet holder and dedicated avalanche tools organizer pocket
- Hydration compatible with insulated sleeve and shoulder strap
- Volume: [S/M] 23 L (1404 cu in), [M/L] 25 L (1526 cu in)
- Weight: 1.04 kg (2 lb 5 oz)
- Materials: Dynex (210d + PE200d, 840d nylon oxford)
|Unisex Small||Unisex Medium||Unisex Large|
|Men's Medium||Men's large|
|Women's Small||Women's Medium|
HOW TO MEASURE:
Torso: From the base of the neck to the narrowest part of the waist
Waist: Around the narrowest part of the waist
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.