Package the Black Crows Justis Skis and Marker Griffon ID Bindings!
All new for 2021, the Black Crows Justis is a new 100mm all mountain charger. Featuring a strong flex, dual titanal plate, and a fairly heavily rockered shape, the Justis is a lot of fun. Plow through your way through every condition imaginable with confidence.
The Justis demands a lot from its skier. Off piste it will take an advanced to expert skier to make the most out of it. On piste it easily rolls from edge to edge and can be enjoyed by everyone.
The Justis comes in to a crowded class of aggressive 100mm all mountain skis but we are pegging the Justis at the top of the table.
- Waist: 100mm, more stability
- Rocker: front rocker and early-rise tail
- Camber: classic camber
- Radius: Shortened radius (21m) makes it a bit more accessible
- Flex: Solid
- Double Titanal plate shaped in H
The Marker Griffon is our best selling binding year after year. It's lightweight, rock-solid performance across all conditions has convincingly solidified the Marker Griffon as the #1 binding in Australia.
The Griffon features DIN values from 4-13, meaning that it is a great option for the vast majority of adult males and is also a great option for more powerful or heavier ladies.
The Griffon features Marker's Sole ID technology which allows compatibility with both Alpine & many Alpine Touring Boots. Traditional Alpine Boots, Walk to Ride, Grip Walk or any ISO 9523 Boots will safely go into the Marker Griffon, (assuming it is adjusted correctly).
Park Skiers rejoice, the Marker Griffon has a neutral ramp angle and low swing weight perfect for mounting on modern twin tip skis for the best action in the park or out on the mountain.
- Boot Sole Compatibility ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN range 4 - 13
- Height w/o ski 22 mm
- Brake Width: 90mm, 110mm and 120mm Available
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Toe Height Adjustable
- Step-in heel Inter-Pivot
- EPS system Dual-screw Brake Pad
Rocker - Camber - Rocker
Rocker - Camber - Rocker
Advanced - Expert
Advanced - Expert
Length 171 177 183 Tip Width (mm) 136 138 138 Waist Width (mm) 100 100 100 Tail Width (mm) 121 123 123 Radius 20m 20m 21m
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.