Package the Black Crows Daemon Skis and Marker Griffon ID Bindings!
The Daemon is a very stable ski that is easy to ski due to the full reverse camber profile. With a unique 120cm titanal plate, the ski is comfortable at both high and low speeds, doing short or long turns, in soft or hard snow. It really is a jack of all trades.
99mm waist is perfect for those who have one ski and ski both here in winter and travel overseas in our summer. Very little tip tapering give these skis an aggressive feel on snow and lead to them outperforming most skis in their class on the groomers.
It's definitely not a ski that you can look at and understand, but take these beasts out for a rip and you'll understand their beautifully balanced performance.
- Titanal plate on two third on the ski: bounce, tonicity, lightness and agility.
- Very solid flex under the foot and progressive on tips and heels: efficient on the edges and good distortion of the extremities in soft snow.
- Intermediary paling: 99mm at the waist.
- Full reverse camber: ease of pivoting and cutting curves.
- Side lines enlarge to end of the ski: stability along the entire edge.
|Length (cm)||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)|
The Marker Griffon is our best selling binding year after year. It's lightweight, rock-solid performance across all conditions has convincingly solidified the Marker Griffon as the #1 binding in Australia.
The Griffon features DIN values from 4-13, meaning that it is a great option for the vast majority of adult males and is also a great option for more powerful or heavier ladies.
The Griffon features Marker's Sole ID technology which allows compatibility with both Alpine & many Alpine Touring Boots. Traditional Alpine Boots, Walk to Ride, Grip Walk or any ISO 9523 Boots will safely go into the Marker Griffon, (assuming it is adjusted correctly).
Park Skiers rejoice, the Marker Griffon has a neutral ramp angle and low swing weight perfect for mounting on modern twin tip skis for the best action in the park or out on the mountain.
- Boot Sole Compatibility ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN range 4 - 13
- Height w/o ski 22 mm
- Brake Width: 90mm, 110mm and 120mm Available
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Toe Height Adjustable
- Step-in heel Inter-Pivot
- EPS system Dual-screw Brake Pad
Intermediate - Expert
Intermediate - Expert
Length 170cm 177cm 183cm Tip Width (mm) 129 131 132 Waist Width (mm) 99 99 99 Tail Width (mm) 117 119 120 Radius 20m 20m 20m
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.