Package the Black Crows Daemon Birdie Skis and Marker Squire ID Bindings!
The Daemon Birdie is a ski that a lot of people will enjoy. It's a versatile, damp ski that is easy to control and intuitive to ski. It has a unique full reverse camber construction that when matched with a stiff flex underfoot and aggressive tip shape creates a dream ride on and off-piste.
Most people are hesitant to ski a full rocker ski on hard snow due to the reduced effective edge and the stereotypical tip chatter that has characterised rockered skis in the past. Take these babies out for a ski and all those fears will be allayed. The Daemon Birdie is more than capable of being skied as aggressively as you like.
The classy white and gold top sheet is the icing on the cake, they look amazing both in the shop and on your feet!
- Intermediary lift: 99mm at the waist.
- Full reverse camber: facilitates pivoting and carving lines.
- Enlarged edges up to the tip: total stability throughout the length of the edge.
- Titanal plate over two-thirds of the ski: bounce, tonicity, lightness and agility.
- Very solid flex under foot and progressive in the tip and heel: efficient on the edge and good deformation of the extremities in soft snow.
|Length (cm)||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)|
The Marker Squire ID suits the skier who wants a lightweight, versatile freeskiing binding that offers powerful energy transmission. The Marker Squire would have to be the second most common binding out in the Australian mountains, second only to its older brother, the Griffon.
The Squire DIN Range is from 3-11, making it the perfect ladies binding. Many teenagers and lightweight, older guys who ski easily will find the Squire provides enough retention and will find the Squire to be the perfect blend of weight and performance.
The Squire features Marker's Sole ID technology, meaning you can put the vast majority of all ski boots on the market into them. Most rockered sole touring boots (those that conform to ISO 9523) fit into these bindings safely (assuming they are set correctly). Of course, they work for traditional boots as well.
- DIN range: 3 - 11
- Height w/o ski: 22mm
- Brake Width: 90mm, 110mm, 120mm Available
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable*
- Step-in heel: Hollow Linkage
- EPS system: Dual-screw Brake Pad
Intermediate - Expert
Intermediate - Expert
Length 157 164 170 Tip Width (mm) 125 127 129 Waist Width (mm) 99 99 99 Tail Width (mm) 115 116 117 Radius 20m 20m 20m
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.