Package the Black Crows Anima Skis and Marker Griffon ID Bindings!
The Black Crows Anima is a big mountain ski aligning power and manoeuvrability. It is an extremely stable ski, especially at high speeds. Perfect for those who like to ski fast and go big when the conditions get soft.
The Anima is commonly found on the feet of big mountain expert skiers such as those in the Freeride World Tour. Its aggressive camber keeps the ski tracking in harder snow, and short but exaggerated rocker keeps tips and tails up in soft or variable snow.
The 115mm waist width combined with tip and tail rocker gives the ski plenty of float and pivot in powder conditions. The Anima is not a 1 trick pony, roughed up snow after all of the powder has been skied is their favourite. They truck through variable and cruddy snow without a care in the world.
Looking for a Ski & Binding Package? We have taken the guesswork out of it for you. Buy a Black Crows Anima Ski & Binding Package now!
- Big width: 115 mm width.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Short classic camber: classic camber underfoot with a short ski/snow contact, giving better manoeuvrability.
- Extended sidecut: big turning radius, giving stability at high speed.
- Consistent and progressive tip rise: good float.
- Very progressive flex in the tip and tail, but stiffer where the ski touches the snow: good distortion in soft snow and efficient on hardpack.
The Marker Griffon is our best selling binding year after year. It's lightweight, rock-solid performance across all conditions has convincingly solidified the Marker Griffon as the #1 binding in Australia.
The Griffon features DIN values from 4-13, meaning that it is a great option for the vast majority of adult males and is also a great option for more powerful or heavier ladies.
The Griffon features Marker's Sole ID technology which allows compatibility with both Alpine & many Alpine Touring Boots. Traditional Alpine Boots, Walk to Ride, Grip Walk or any ISO 9523 Boots will safely go into the Marker Griffon, (assuming it is adjusted correctly).
Park Skiers rejoice, the Marker Griffon has a neutral ramp angle and low swing weight perfect for mounting on modern twin tip skis for the best action in the park or out on the mountain.
- Boot Sole Compatibility ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN range 4 - 13
- Height w/o ski 22 mm
- Brake Width: 90mm, 110mm and 120mm Available
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Toe Height Adjustable
- Step-in heel Inter-Pivot
- EPS system Dual-screw Brake Pad
Rocker - Camber - Rocker
Rocker - Camber - Rocker
Advanced - Expert
Advanced - Expert
Length 176 182 189 194 Tip Width (mm) 144 145 147 148 Waist Width (mm) 115 115 115 115 Tail Width (mm) 134 135 136 137 Radius 19m 19m 19m 19m
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.