Package the BCA Tracker 3 with a Shovel and Probe and Save!
This Set contains the BCA Tracker 3 Beacon, B-1 Extendable Shovel and Stealth 270 Probe.
The Tracker 3 is the lightest and smallest 3 antenna beacon on the market. Its a top choice of guides, mountaineers, and the weight-conscious crowd worldwide.
Despite the small size and lightweight, the T3 still packs a ton of features including Signal Suppression, Big Picture mode and motion sensing revert to send. These features combine with BCA's renowned attention to detail to make one of the most powerful and easy to use Avalanche Beacons on the market.
- FREQUENCY: 457 kHz
- MAX RANGE: 55 meters
- SEARCH STRIP WIDTH: 50 meters
- BATTERIES: three AAA alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- UNIT WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES: 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
- HARNESS WEIGHT: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- DIMENSIONS: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches / 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- WARRANTY: Limited 5-year warranty
- ORIGIN: Assembled and tested in the USA
- PATENTS & LICENSES: US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Please Note - Avalanche Beacons are not eligible for returns. They are life-saving devices and we need to ensure the integrity of the product by ensuring our customers receive a factory-sealed device with no chance of being compromised.
BCA's most popular Avalanche Shovel, Lightweight, Extendable and Packable.
The B-1 EXT avalanche shovel is both light and extendable for weight conscious skiers and snowboarders that prefer the comfort and functionality of an extendable shovel. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
- The 6061 aluminium BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, “ferrule-less” blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment.
- Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside.
The BCA Stealth avalanche probes feature the easiest and fastest assembly on the market, with no loose cable to cause hangups. The top segment stealthfully nests inside the next probe section, reducing the number of segments and size of the probe bundle when disassembled in your pack.
A 270cm probe is a great length for recreational use and BCA's most popular probe. With a slightly thicker shaft and extra length for use in more snowpacks, the Stealth 270 is great for everyone.
Equipped with laser-etched depth markings for measuring snowpack and/or victim depth to determine the dimensions of the excavation area before shovelling.
Stealth probes are built to last and save valuable seconds during an avalanche rescue when time matters.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.