5 Great reasons to buy from us:
The ATK FR14 is the ultimate freeride touring binding, 360 grams is light enough to be considered ultralight, but the FR is more powerful than all others in that weight class. Excellent power transmission and extreme precision combined to lightness make it the ideal ally to face all snow conditions.
The FR14 is the latest 14 DIN option in the Raider/Freeraider. Pairing an Ultralight Toe with pin heel and rear brake. The brakes are some of the best in the alpine touring world as they are burly and easy to use, whilst remaining light enough to not be a burden.
The Release Values of the Freeraider 14 (8-14) limit this binding to use by powerful skiers wanting to get deep into the backcountry. There aren't many other efficient alpine touring bindings with as much beef on the market.
The Freeraider 14 is still a binding that is best served in the Backcountry. If you blast big days in the resort on them, don't expect them to last. 360 grams is still lighter than any Alpine Touring bindings that we have stocked up until this year.
Included with the binding is the New Freeride Spacer that is designed to optimise power transmission and durability of the heel piece and the heel of your boots.
- Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimises the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions; it also avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strength for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- Integrated crampons slot that fits with any ATK® original crampon.
- The MAGNETO® HEEL FLAPS SYSTEM provides 5 walking modes: FLAT MODE, +38 mm, +41 mm, +48 mm, +58 mm.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilises the heel pins and provides the typical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.
- The ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM® absorbs the ski compressions, reducing the pressure on the skiing system and keeping the correct ski radius at any condition.
- The heel part provides a 8-14 adjustment range both for the Vertical Release System (My) and the Lateral Release System (Mz)
- The heel plate provides 25 mm of fast adjustment.
- WEIGHT: 360 GR
- MATERIALS: ALU 7075, POM, Stainless Steel
- CATEGORY: Free Touring
- RELEASE: 8-14
- ADJUSTMENT: 25 mm
- SKI-BRAKE: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Contact us with your proof of purchase to begin the process.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
- Boots that have been heat-moulded or customised in any way in-store can't be returned
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
They sorted me out with a new backcountry setup, and couldn't have been more helpful. Answered all my questions about tech bindings and boots. They obviously use the gear, and seriously know their stuff. They tracked down some hard to find items, and then got my gear sorted and in the post the same afternoon I ordered it. So glad I found this place!
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
I'm in Sydney and they're in Melbourne but no problem getting on the phone with my boot size to mount the bindings and very kindly trim the skins for the skis. Shipping was fast and am impressed by their personal service. Thanks guys! Would definitely shop here again.
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
These insoles have fixed my lifelong pain that I've experienced wearing ski boots. Within 2 hours of skiing with these, my body adjusted to them and I have yet to experience any discomfort / pain whilst using these. 2020 is the first year I've returned to Melbourne from skiing pain free! Will recommend to all my friends.
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
I’m very happy with the advice and service i received from Aussieskier before buying my new skis. The staff are super helpful and sent my skis by courier straight away so I had them in time for an overseas trip. The skis arrived in perfect condition with binding attached and exactly as expected. I would definitely buy from Aussieskier again in the future.
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.