The Black Pearl name is synonymous as one of the most sought-after womens skis of the last decade. Blizzard has redesigned the Black Pearl for the 2018 model year with the Black Pearl 88.
As with the super-popular Brahma on the mens side, the sidecut has been increased and a more modern tip profile has been created to increase responsiveness and ease of turn initiation.
When we tested the Black Pearl 88 in Austria in March 2017 and found it to be versatile and playful across a variety of terrain. It was a joy to ski all over the mountain and without an upper speed limit.
This redesign ensures that the Black Pearl will remain the flagship high-end womens all-mountain ski in the aussieskier range.
- Sidecut: 126/88/110 mm at 159 cm Length
- Turn Radius: 13 m at 159 cm Length
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall Construction
- Carbon Flipcore W.S.D.
- W.S.D. Wood Core with Multi-directional Fiberglass
- W.S.D Shape Concept
- Ability Level: Intermediate to Expert