The Black Crows Corvus is a classic big mountain ski, designed in the heart of Chamonix to excel in the steep and the deep.
Stiff overall flex with a traditional tail to ride out of big landings, and a rockered, tapered tip to give versatility in deep and variable snow.
This is a charger for the strongest of freeskiers.
We skied this ski in deep powder in Austria in March 2017 and it was a dream - the visibility didn't allow us to explore its full abilities, it felt like a caged lion ready to be unleashed.
- Nice width: 109 mm waist.
- Front progressive rocker and low-cut turning radius: good edge stability.
- Progressive tail and light back rocker: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- 21 Metre turning radius: attacking spirit.
- Stiff flex underfoot, less stiff on the tip and tail: comfortable and efficient.
|Length (cm) ||Tip (mm) ||Waist (mm) ||Tail (mm) ||Radius (m)|
|175.1 ||136 ||109 ||120 ||21|
|183.3 ||139 ||109 ||122 ||21|
|193.1 ||141 ||109 ||125 ||21|