The Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket is built tough with 2L GORE-TEX® fabric to provide a windproof and breathable/waterproof layer.
The fit is articulated and tailored for free movement
It is a lined, and insulated shell which provides warmth on the chilliest of days thanks to the 60g and 100g Thermogreen insulation stragegically placed throughout.
This jacket will see you through the depths of a Hokkaido winter to keep you toasty in the wildest blizzard.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60- g and 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm and one interior pocket with key clip. An interior drop-in pocket is great for quick-grab items
- Concealed RECCO® reflector