The Black Crows Ova Birdie is a super solid on-piste womens ski. It has super stability at speed and fast edge-to-edge transitions with fantastic carving at speed.
85mm in the waist with a hint of tip rocker adds versatility for our softer afternoons and snow alongside the piste.
We skied the Ova Birdie in Austria in March 2017 and were super impressed with its carving ability, edge hold and stability at speed.
- Narrow width: 85 mm waist.
- Light rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge grip, float.
- Extra long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with an extended ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Short turning radius and narrower width (85 mm): reactivity, speedy edge transition, short carved turns.
- Energetic flex but softer than the unisex ova: pop, stability, performance.
|Length (cm) ||Tip (mm) ||Waist (mm) ||Tail (mm) ||Radius (m)|
|152.6 ||120 ||85 ||104 ||14|
|162.1 ||118 ||85 ||105 ||17|
|170.2 ||120 ||85 ||108 ||17|