For the skier that wants a ski to do it all, in both hemispheres, the Navis is the ideal tool to cover the wide range of conditions you can expect.
102mm waist is the peak of versatility, only out of place on glowing blue ice or chest deep powder, meaning you can take this ski to most overseas destinations and make the most of your trip.
Tip rocker and taper provide versatility and easy turn initiation and camber underfoot with a slight early rise tail rocker gives strong alpine drive ant stability & carving performance.
We tested this ski in Austria in March 2017 and found it a very damp & stable ride with good maneuverability & float in the powder. It was a real winner in its category.
- Nice width: 102mm waist: quick edge-to-edge transition.
- Front progressive rocker and tapered sidecut: good stability on-edge.
- Progressive tail and light back rocker: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Medium flex: comfortable and friendly.
|Length (cm) ||Tip (mm) ||Waist (mm) ||Tail (mm) ||Radius (m)|
|169.4 ||131 ||102 ||116 ||19|
|179.4 ||133 ||102 ||118 ||19|
|185.4 ||137 ||102 ||122 ||19|